Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Speed Kills



Where is all of this speed coming from and where can I purchase some? We had a few of our member take on the hills of Hell this pass weekend. I personally would have loved to be there but I needed to run more than 10 miles (lucky me).
I understand that the number of participates is up and the course is still as challenging as ever. The one thing that was in the runners favor was the temperature. I have run this race in 90º sunny days and it is not fun. Okay, I’m not sure what the strategy was for each runner but I know that you can’t run even splits on this course, so I’ll wait on the stories but here are the results:

Matt Sikora – 59:58 (1st in age group)
Katie Singer – 1:10:56 (1st in age group)
Lance Lange – 1:12:07
Mark Shehan – 1:07:50
Kathy Moss – 1:22:14
Sara Figueroa – 1:31:11
Dave Scarlin – 1:24:35
I’ll have to really look into getting those racing singlets now!!

2 Comments:

Blogger taylor said...

I'd pay a premium price to get faster! Let me know if you find it in the stores.

11:42 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

Oh fabulous times!!! :-)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home